As an Advisor, Mr. Corak brings over 40 years of oil and gas related experience. Some of his experience and achievements include:
- Significant experience with Texaco’s offshore and onshore drilling and production programs with emphasis on directional drilling as well as secondary recovery water flood projects
- Chief Petroleum Engineer for Montana Power responsible for that company’s 100 well per year drilling program in the Rocky Mountain region and Canada
- President of Old Oak Energy LLC, providing consulting services to the oil and gas industry including drilling, production and reservoir and property valuations of multi-billion dollar acquisition programs
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering from the Montana College of Mineral Science and Technology. Set several drilling records and holds two patent submissions for oilfield equipment design
Carl von Hohenzollern
As an Advisor, Mr. von Hohenzollern brings over 20 years of business experience. Some of his experience and achievements include:
- Significant involvement and hands on experience as a General Manager and Officer of farming and industry enterprises in Germany and Canada
- Presently is engaged in the investigation and development of operating and marketing bases for renewable and sustainable energy projects in Europe and North America
- Graduated from the Agricultural Institute in Sigmaringen, Germany
Mr. Nadori brings his legal knowledge and experience in Real Estate, Wills and Estates, Corporate Law, and Litigation as an Advisor.
- He graduated from University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK with a Juris Doctor in 2018.
- Mr. Nadori previously obtained his B.A. in Political Science at the University of Victoria followed by a Master’s Degree in Sports Business at New York University.
Nick Busink (Honorary Member)
As an Advisor, Mr. Busink brings over 35 years of financial experience in industrial, trading and banking environments. Some of his experience and achievements include:
- Started his professional career as Manager Project Finance at a global industrial plant contractor in Duisburg, Germany
- Former Senior VP and Global Head of international corporate business at one of Germany’s top five banks
- Former Head of Structured Finance at Glencore International AG, the global natural resources group based in Switzerland, originating and overseeing a multibillion USD portfolio of structured, asset based loans
- Running his own corporate finance boutique since 2005; also a dedicated social entrepreneur, partner in Heart Capital PTY Ltd., Cape Town, South Africa’s leading impact investment and venture capital company
- Obtained a degree in finance and business administration from Erasmus University, Rotterdam